Saturday, August 25, 2012

Bruised

I went boating with a couple friends on Wednesday and Thursday. It was really fun and they are sweet guys. On both days I managed to get covered in bruises...
 I got clothes-lined with the rope at one point while three of us were mastering the tubes.



 Honestly, I have no Idea how the bruises on my legs came about. They're just there and really sore.

None of these pictures really do them justice. Let's just say that the only part of me that doesn't hurt is my hands and face. Carl was trying to Pop my back yesterday and he rubs it first, I thought I was going to cry.

I had such a good time. It was well worth it all.

Oh did I mention that the boys are Madison Bobcats? Is that I problem if I end up dating one? Rigby Madison...hmmm. Oh and he's a Return Missionary....which makes him even scarier. I do like him.

No comments:

Post a Comment