Monday, July 9, 2012

Spring Semester Pictures

Sadie's Birthday we saw the Lucky One

Utah Jazz Game just the two of us

Look at that guy in the back

Played a game of fugitive. Ha.

Best FHE family ever at Applebee's

We went on a camping trip at the Sand Dunes

It was a pretty intense Night

We go on a lot of Hikes

Carlen and I biffed it coming down the hill

That same day of the hike, we went bridge  jumping

Coolest picture of Ryan and Kyle. My FHE brothers

JUMP

Monkey Rock

Also that day, I flew an airplane with Ryan Felshaw

Our FHE Brothers come over to do Home teaching...AKA Play Video Games

FHE family went to the Sand Bar

Joined Rebekah at the Book Of Mormon read. We finished it in three days!

Hanging out at Dad's with Boone

Sadie and I found the biggest Dandelion of our lives

I'm on the Student Board of Directors

We love to be outside.
Spring Semester is the best by FAR!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment